The condo has a gorgeous community outdoor pool that is steps away, a grassy area off the back of the condo, and a deck for relaxing after enjoying the beach for the day! Boat slips are available through the association but currently on a wait list. Located off 94th street which has shopping and restaurants. 1 assigned space and off-street parking. Updates include fresh painted walls, doors and kitchen cabinets. All new hardware on the cabinets, doors and hinges. Brand new lighting and ceiling fans throughout. New quartz countertops, new sink, kitchen faucet and water filtration, and new garbage disposal. New bulkhead to be completed in 2022. Come check out this fabulous waterfront condo before it's gone!
Condo, Other, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
858 sq. ft
Worcester County Public Schools
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price